Bury St Edmunds fire crews called to wheelie bin fire which spread to bungalow
Firefighters were called after a fire in a wheelie bin spread to a bungalow in Bury St Edmunds.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service was called at 7.36pm yesterday to the incident in Hardwick Lane and sent two crews from Bury.
A spokesman said the fire started in a wheelie bin which spread to a bungalow.
Crews isolated the gas and electricity to the property and extinguished the fire by 8.13pm.
There was damage to the windows and fascias of the bungalow and one of the rooms was smoke logged.
A spokesman said the cause was believed to have been accidental.