How West Suffolk Physio can help with your physiotherapy needs
Who are we?
West Suffolk Physio is a private physiotherapy clinic linked to the West Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust.
We are committed to providing a high quality, professional service to those wishing to seek a more flexible, paid for service.
We work together as a dedicated team of physiotherapists to provide a wide variety of expertise for clients wishing to access information, advice and treatment for a variety of conditions.
Why choose us?
- All our physiotherapists are Chartered and are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Highly experienced team with varied specialist interests
- Relaxed and comfortable environment
- Flexible Appointments
- Close working links to local GP's and Consultants
- All income generated beyond services costs are reinvested to improve facilities and services at West Suffolk Hospital
What do we do?
We provide physiotherapy for all age ranges at our Bury St Edmunds clinic. We provide physiotherapy treatment for:
- Musculoskeletal conditions e.g back, neck and muscular aches and pains
- Sports injuries
- Women’s health
- Respiratory conditions
- Post surgery recovery
- Persistent pain management
- Mobility and falls
- Occupational Health
If you would like to achieve the best possible recovery from injury or illness or maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle contact us today - www.westsuffolkphysio.co.uk / 01284 713721