Coronavirus cases recorded across villages near Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Ipswich, Lowestoft and in Sudbury and Woodbridge
Coronavirus cases have been recorded in towns and villages across Suffolk , according to latest Government data.
A map gives a breakdown of figures between September 24 and 30 by local area.
It shows a number of cases across Suffolk.
- Ixworth, Honington and Barnham - three
- Red Lodge, Icklingham and Moulton - three
- Halesworth and Wangford - three
- Pakefield and Kessingland - five
- Pakefield North - four
- Gunton West - three
- Sudbury - three
- Bixley, Warren Heath and Nacton - five
- Priory Heath - three
- Maidenhall, Stoke and Port - three
- Woodbridge - three
- Westerfield, Grundisburgh and Bredfield - three
- Claydon and Bramford - three
As of yesterday at 9.23pm, the number of cases by local authority area since the outbreak began were:
- West Suffolk - 674
- Mid Suffolk - 395
- Ipswich - 791
- East Suffolk - 1,035
- Babergh - 319