When you can see Red Arrows fly over Suffolk, including Felixstowe and Halesworth, this weekend
Suffolk residents might be able to catch a glimpse of the RAF Red Arrows as they return to their base from pre-season practice this weekend.
The aerobatic team will be taking to the skies above the county on Sunday, including Felixstowe at about 11.25am and Halesworth at 11.28am, as they return to RAF Scampton in Lincolnshire.
They will then head north over Norfolk and land back in Scampton at 11.47am.
The full route is as follows:
- Over sea - 11.14am-11.20am
- North east of Felixstowe - 11.25am
- South east of Halesworth - 11.28am
- Vicinity of Cranworth - 11.33am
- Vicinity of Burnham Thorpe - 11.37am
- North of Skegness - 11.40am
- North west of Market Rasen - 11.45am
- Scampton - 11.47am
But the Red Arrows have warned that timings and routes may change due to weather or other requirements.
It comes ahead of a huge military flypast, including the Red Arrows, over Buckingham Palace marking the Queen's Platinum Jubilee which will take place next Thursday.