Nine Suffolk venues ready to serve you fine food and drink
Food and drink venues across the region are now open for business and ready to welcome you inside.
And we've focused here on nine great independent businesses where you can enjoy a bite to eat.
Use our interactive map to zoom in on them.
- Ceo's Kitchen, in High Street, Haverhill CB9 8AH
- Baltic Amber, in Phoenix Road, Haverhill CB9 7AE
- The Plough, Birdbrook CO9 4BJ
- The Fox & Hounds, Steeple Bumpstead CB9 7DQ
- Zafra Pasta Bar & Grill, The Green, Finchingfield CM7 4JS
- Greyhound & Twentyone, Nunnery Green, Wickhambrook CB8 8XS
- The Plough Inn, Brockley Green, Hundon CO10 8DT
- The Three Ways Country Pub & Restaurant, Cowlinge CB8 9QD
There are three simple ways for you to help support your local restaurant, cafe, pub or coffee shop...
1) Leave a review.
2) Like, comment on and share their social posts.
3) Post that foodie photo and tag!