Home   Sudbury   News   Article

Three people taken to hospital after gas stove 'explosion' at Suffolk pub



More news, no ads

LEARN MORE


Three people have been taken to hospital with injuries after an explosion at a pub.

The incident happened late last night at the Kings Head in Great Cornard, near Sudbury.

Police say emergency services received reports of a fire at the Bures Road pub just before 10pm.

The Kings Head at Great Cornard (Google Maps)
The Kings Head at Great Cornard (Google Maps)

Officers believe the fire was the result of an explosion involving a small camping stove.

Three people were taken to hospital to be treated for injuries.

Police remain at the scene.

Anyone with any information relating to the incident has been asked to contact Suffolk Police on 101 quoting reference 398 of 24/04/2021.

Read more: All the latest news from Suffolk

Read more: All the latest news from Sudbury